Sunday, August 2, 2015

Pocket Marny


We will introduce our favorite place to eat to you. The restaurant’s name is “Pocket Marny.” This shop is located in Umusa, Nago, Okinawa. And this shop is near the Nago bus terminal. This is a map of Pocket Marny.
   
A map for Pocket Marny
The shop's signboard.

It is a curry and rice shop and has many kinds of delicious curry and rice. If you eat curry from 3:00p.m. to 6:00p.m, you can eat curry at a 100 yen discount.




The restaurant is a little small, but it has a calm mood and a homey atmosphere. They have a lot of comics. So you can read them and stay for a long time. If you have enough time to take your time, we recommend you to go there.

Next, we will tell our impressions of the curry we ate.

Dry curry
I ate a dry curry. This is a dish of rice fried with meat, vegetables and curry powder. Usually, if we eat Pocket Marny’s curry, we can choose its hotness. But this curry is not available to choose hotness. However, it was very delicious.
Curry with a hamburger
I ate curry with a hamburger and I chose the normal level of hotness. The hamburger was very delicious. When I cut it, it had a lot of meat juice. However, I thought it was not hot. But, other people said it was a little hot. So, next time, I will challenge myself to a hotter level.
Cheese curry
I tried cheese curry and rice. It has lots of cheese on it. When I mixed it, the cheese was melting and gooey. I thought it was a little hot, but it was really yummy and I liked it. And it comes with salad.
Pork curry
I ate pork curry and rice. My order was mild. It was 300yen. I don’t like hot food. So I thought if I order mild, I can eat it without drinking much water. But I felt that mild is also hot. I drank 3 cups of water. I wish this restaurant served more mild curry.


Here is the curry menu.

We recommend that you eat Indian curry. It separates the curry from the rice. The curry is in a gravy boat. It tastes so good, so many people like it.

Address ▷〒905-0006
                 沖縄県名護市宇茂佐913 SEハウスマンション 1F
                 Okinawa, Nago, Umusa 913-7, 1F
Phone number 0980-53-5030
Hours Monday ~ Friday 11:00 ~ 21:00 (last order:20:30)
             Saturday 11:00 ~ 17:30 (last order:17:00)
Closed  Sunday and every third Monday


No comments:

Post a Comment